Saturday, January 17, 2009

School Streak

It's been one of the most busiest month of my life since the start of 2009. Being too complacent is so me. When am i going to stop being complacent? The time is now. Don't just say. Do it. of course it's easier said than done. I'll try my best to change not being complacent. I'm really satisfied that digital fundamental project ended up with full marks. But there are 3 setbacks. I've not yet done computer programming, i've got 0/15 for public speaking for not finishing the informative/persuasive draft and lastly, subjects are getting more and more challenging.

2nd semester and 1st semester of year 1 is way different. I've underestimated the level of difference. I've got the whole of this week booked and coming week booked. I'll managed somehow. Thanks to Germaine's time management scheme. That really helped. It made me realise somehow.

Money is another thing. It's somesort hard to manage with allowance compared to work pay. It's just not the same to live within that standards.

Moving on, everyone's turning 18 this year expect for kentot, the youngest from us all. Hahah. Mujahid's turning 18. In just 5 more months or less, I'll turn 18 and i hope things will turn out great.

For O lvl students who already gotten their results, all the best in getting into poly's. ITE is not a bad choice either. It's only a longer route but it still will bring a better future. So all the best! =D

Thats it.

No comments: