Friday, March 13, 2009

Back

Hohoho~ I'm back from blogging. Been too busy from exams till now holidays. I've still not yet update my blog. So here it is. Typical post as usual. Let's start with whats going on. I've just completed my examinations and the good side was, I pass everything but the bad side is, it was still a disappointment. I doubt I can go into aerospace industry now. Whatsoever, I won't give up. Even the top student in my class deproved drastically. Now that I understand the differences between the two semesters. This is due to complacency and overconfident. Year 2 is coming up this April. I really3 need to work even harder than before.

Both my 2nd brother and me thought we could surprised dad during his birthday with our flying GPA colours but instead it turned out satisfactory. Still my 2nd bro's GPA is much more outstanding than mine. That's good. So dad, we will work harder next time. Currently, I'm jobless.I've been doing some voluntary work helping friends which turn out to be fun and worth it. And also, most nights I've been playing games such as Dota and Left 4 Dead, killing time by playing the Guitar and watching movies. I'm still seeking for a proper job not considering FnB industries. For the time being, I'm hanging with my old job. I guess that's what I was meant to be. Hahaha.

Voluntary Work =D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been going out to pool, slack, soccer and more. Jyea. That's what you call holiday. =D

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that, I've my haircut. As usual, theres always bad comments with my hair but the thing is, it doesn't irritate my eyes! That's what it matters. The old era hair. Ahah. Aites.

My Old hair covered.
Photobucket

New Hair
Photobucket

No comments: