Thursday, March 27, 2008

Full Time Labourer

Hey its been 3 years since i last blogged. Don't know why i wanted to blog again
juz a feeling to kill time. what had happened for the past 3 years?
Lets say im juz lazy to blog hahaha.

I miss school really bad. I miss making noise and sleep in class, arguing with teachers, and cabot school. The food... the atmosphere... I dun rite not schooling and i dont understand why people hate school..... when ur out of it, then ull know why Secondary Life is fun.

Now without school, staying at home the whole day kills me. Took a job. Shalom Movers. The work is like going to the gym but its fun mixing around with people there. All talk kock and make stupid jokes which makes people laugh everytime. I think some of u don't believe that theres people shifting everyday. Everyday, carry their furnitures and boxes, sweat the whole day. Everyday my routine is like.. wake up, go work, sleep. Thats basically what i do now before i get into poly.

Heres a picture to end of
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

No comments: