Saturday, March 29, 2008

Work? School?

Yeah! I broke my record for working for 6 days in a row this week [Thanks to Firdaus Ahmad for motivating me to work 1 more day hahaha]. Worked with Firdaus Ahmad everytime break he always break into laughter becoz of a guy make stupid jokes. Now, My body is aching badly. My Back hurts [Dam Piano and large cabinets]. Im very sleepy. Tomorow Off! Yesh! i can have all the day as i like. Sleep for 12 hours! such relieve! Im still happy despite the exhaustion. Bah, Skip the working life...

Poly's gonna start in 3 weeks time. Soon ill have to say gdbye job and hello School. Cant wait for the orientation camp and to see the chigies there hahaha. I've not yet buy clothes for poly. How? wear same clothes everyday? Bo pian muz shopping spree next week hahaha. Someone follow me to the mall. =D.

Btw guys and girls, Rachel birthday is today wish her happy birthday =D. and reminder Fareez birthday is on the 12 April. Prepare the stuff u want to present him =D. ok lah im too exhausted. Need long hours of sleep. Tata! =D

End of with pictures after done with work =D

Photobucket
My Team

Photobucket
Watching Blues hahaha

Photobucket
Shalom Lori

No comments: