Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Time flies fast 17 Now

2 weeks! I didnt update my blog! HMMMM!!!!
lets see im 17 noW! Thanks for everything friends!
U guys and gals have been great! and supporting me and the guidance to
success and growth. =D. Its wonderful to have u all as friends =). I dont know what will happen without u guys =D.
Its the best birthday i had in 17 years! hahha
Thanks for the birthday present Friends and the kecoh2! =D! Im Happy really2 happy! =D

First birthday present from Mujahid and FAiz! =D Headband
Photobucket

The first 4 to arrive
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mujahid fears creatures with 8 legs =P
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

pyramid + great wall of china
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

see what the guls make? a mini castle hahaha u gals lose!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 guys who ton. Fahmi, khairil,Ayie and me
Photobucket




This is where i end my post thanks everyone for making my birthday =D
and happy belated birthday Bel2! and Star!

No comments: