Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1st day in Lessons!

Woke up. waited for my brother to bath cuz i want to ride his bike rather than taking the bus.
Tompang him to skool. He dropped me at block 19. Thanks bro.
While crossing the road, was not aware that a taxi is coming cuz i was messaging. then voom it went pass me. I pushed myself back by pushing the taxi. Paiseh2
if not i had an accident on my first day of skool. Luck is on my side hahaha

1st lesson in the lab. The lecturer talked bout class rules which made me quite bored and almost dozed off. luckily Faiz woke me up. Did DNT orthographic drawing. Its been a long time since i touched on DNT stuff. Quite a headache at first but got the hang of it. yeah its fun. 10mins break went to smoke at staircase with Faiz and friends. Followed on a 2hours lecture in a lecture theatre. Sit at the most front row. Waz ok uh. There was 2 cghigies sitting behind arep. Hot la. wanted to ask them number but it was too crowded if not paiseh. Lecturer taught us standard form, quadratic equation and completing squares to refresh back our memories. Ok lah can pick up. After the lecture ended, went to the canteen to buy food. Met Fizah asked her number but Faiz got the number first so I asked from him lah. Shes kind and helpful lah during the engineering orientation. Thanks yeah. Went home after that.

Reached home, straight to bed. at 8pm went to study at Bedok Reservoir Mac. Ok can study lah revise abit on DNT and maths with Kentot, Firdaus Ahmad, Faiz, Khairil Sherry, Aishah. Then came Fahmi and Rachel. Fahmi is abit moody today dunno why.
the rest took off and Fahmi, Rachel and me were left. Hang out abit chat2 and then went home. Ok got class tomorow

Peace out!

No comments: