Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sadness Joy, Joyest pain

She had help me grow up. She helped to take care of my mom when shes sick. She cooks for us. She did most of the household chores. We werent there for her when she needs us. Survived through during the japanese occupations, dark years in Singapore. Sadly, Mdm Salihah bte Abdol Hadi, 87 years old left us peacefully in the hospital.
My greatgrandmother passed away at approximately 7am 29/04/2008. Had to pon school to attend the ceremony.

Took 1 last glance before she was totally covered.
Went to Chua Chu Kang cemetery, to witness the burial. I was speechless. everyone of her relatives pray for her safety untuk dimasuki ke dalam alam Kubur. I spread the flowers and pour water onto the grave. Everyone had their share. I juz have to accept fate that every human beings will face this kind of situation. Her past experiences and actions will always remain in our memories. So yeah ...

Thanks for cheering me up Bobs. =)


Followed on I study at bedok mac with Lut and Faiz. Came Fahmi, Rachel. And Firdaus Ahmad later on and lastly Kentot. Drank a can of redbull to endure the exhaustion of today's torment and to watch Manu VS Barcelona.

So yeah. Had a bet with Anabel that Manu will win and if they win she'll treat me tea. Watch the game at 3am. TENSION MAN WATCHING IT. 1st half MANU contained the ball quite well and on the 14th min, Deco gave away the ball to Paul Scholes and he took the shot from outside the box and GOAL!!!!! MARVELOUS! SUPERB!. IN THE END MANU WIN!! IN UR FACE MUJAHID! HAHAHA AND ANABEL HAS TO TREAT ME TEA!!

Its almost been 24h i've not sleep. Now i've to endure the exhaustion throughout the day. High chance i will be dozing off in lectures. So yeah its 5am now i tink ill juz take a nap.

No comments: