Sunday, May 4, 2008

Choices

Choice is such a strong word. Every choice u make determines your future and at the same time u have to face the consequences. When u make a choice, never look back and don't regret. Dun run away from mistakes. Solve it and get over it.

Been busy lately for not blogging. So today have to time to blog. Woke up late today at 1pm cuz yesterday worked end at 10pm exhausting. Watched the Fairly Odd Parents. Its hilarious. Taught me a lesson bought sharing and selfishness hahahaha. Ayie called to study at mac. Yeah so I took a shower, and ready to go to Mac. Halfway There, he called and said change of studying locations cuz mac was full. Haizzz I no money no busfair still want me to go to Airport to study. So Ayie, Mujahid and khairil went to airport. I was left alone. So i walked to mac. Mac was not full. Studied there for 10mins and went back to my block and sat there. Called F.A and Fahmi to come down. Went to mac. Met Khairi. We ate at KFC and talk and stuff.

Khairi went home. F.A, Fahmi and me talked about his problems. I feel sad for Fahmi. Terpakse Paitao bapak aku. Tak leh sia tengok kau macam gini. Its ok Fahmi. I hope u make ur right choice and move on rites. Endure this hardship and be happy. =D We will always be there for u. Start a new fresh week starting from tomorow.

I too have to start a fresh week starting from tommorow. I need to get back on track. Studies, Enuf sleep and eat plenty of healthy foods. Have to seriously cut down on smoking to 4 sticks per day. I PROMISE!!! MARK MY WORDS 4 STICKS!!
O yeah i wont forget my dearest =). Miss u =) Gd luck on tomorows paper! =)

End of with random pictures for the week















No comments: