Saturday, May 10, 2008

Packed Week

New Girlfriend =). New topics to study, loss of greatgrandmother Pain in the ass. Tsk3. Soccer frenzy, Blisters, Sprained foot, exhaustion, increased in appetite, start to ponteng lectures and play pool, such packed month. This is the week. Singing with friends, lots of kecoh and fun. Oh well what a week this week =). Family outings, cousins outings, thonning, jamming. More pressure. Depression is gonna come soon -_-.

The 4 sticks per day? it seems like 6 sticks per day no no infact more. I cant seem to keep my promise and i keep lying to myself zzz. Sori yeah F.A and Fahmi. Frankly speaking i cant commit myself rite now. Im too packed. Brain is packed with Families, friends, studies, girlfriend and yeah more infact. I try my best to be positive and face all this. Yeah thats what im doing rite now. Dah relek ah ( ayie's and black's favourite phrase ) hahaha. Thanks for the support that u gave me friends and My 2 brothers and espacially my mom Happy Mothers day!. A new fresh week starting today.



End of with pictures for the week

Lecturers in action





Classmates





Outing with friends

Elfi Bibir tak maintain

sempat pose black! huahuahua


Cute la black! hahaha



Fahmi nyer kasut













Jamilah and her friends =D ( African! )





Anabel stoint face =P









Cousins Hangout =D


No comments: