Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bad day

Started off at 1.40am in the morning on monday. Received a call from a friend and also a bad news. I was so damn fu**ked up. I used the computer to chill. Still, it ain't giving me any good. Took 2 ciggs and smoke in the balcony of my house and at the same time I played the guitar to calm down. Tsk3.. caught by my 1st brother for smoking in the house and I lied again. I keep lying to people and im sorry bro maybe im juz to afraid to tell you the truth or AM afraid to tell the truth. =/. Thats for a start

Tried to go to bed at 3am but still I wasnt asleep cuz i kept thinking about things. Future, Friends, and alot of other stuff. Its getting humid in the room despite the fan on full blast. So I went outside the living hall on the carpet to sleep. Yes I did managed to sleep at 5am. 30mins later, ate dates, and drink a cup of water to start of with a fast to pay off last year's fast. Slept till 10.45am

Woke up and bath and then, study in school. Angelo is late due to his carelessness. His main purpose was to bring the DVD that he borrowed from the school and returned it. Half way at the expressway Potong pasir busstop he remembered about the DVD. He went back home. He met me first at around 12pm. Went in to return his DVD but strangely, the scanner doesnt indicate the DVD as returned. So he tried again, and check2, theres no DVD inside. =/. So he had to go back home and take the DVD.

Waited for Faiz and Chong. Both were late. Studied in the library in a room. Theres too much distraction. So, I broke my fast by smoking at the staircase in school. SAAAAP! security! Chong and I ran off while smoking! hahaha. steady or what.
Faiz and Angelo luckily didnt get caught as they werent smoking. So at the end of the afternoon, All went home and left is me.

Could it get any worse...
Met Haziq at Pasir Ris. Approaching to Ariff house and this 2 man wearing normal shirts randomly came and showed their cards. ( Warrant Card ). Yesaaa!!! police!!! We were asked to sit down at a study corner. I asked why? The police officer said they are checking for contraband Cigarettes and drugs. I said ok. But, my heart was beating hard because I have a contraband cigarette in my pocket and 1 in my bag sealed in a pouch. The police checked through. He opened my pencil box, search thoroughly. Last componont of my bag, the pouch was there. I was ready to grab my bag and run away with Haziq but we wait. Luckily he didnt opened my pouch if not $200i've too burn. PHEW!~~~ Juz a luck.

Went back to mac to study. Met Wak and Mamat. Talked craps and stuff and yeah then all went home. ok what a day

No comments: