Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gimme A Week

Its Sunday and its calm today.
I've been spending alot of time at home only for today tonned at Faiz house. We rolling Faiz alot of time! hahahaha...
Its true that Faiz house is full of MAKSIAT! Ahah!~
Lots of things happened there.
Main motive is to study there but in the end slacked! -_-


Study? :) nahhh~
I've got no mood to study. Just a feeling I want to sit by the beach alone and think things through. Nahhh!~ I've no time for that now
So, I left only a week to brainstorm every single topics into my brains.
Forced myself through this for juz a week =D
Lets start with the easier subjects.

1: Maths
2: Digital Fundimentals
3: Circuit Analysis

Speaking about exams in poly, O'level english oral is on the 22nd. I've nver practiced oral but I'll just go with the flow. Hope everything turns great.
Once this is over, I'll have 2 month holiday to rot and so i guess I'll find a job. Anyone want to find a job with me? =/
Nebo? a job which won't make me fall asleep thats all =D. If not Last resort, Shalom ah. ahahahha Bo pian already.

Its 8 month passed since The New Year. Time flies by so fast. I wonder, if time is getting much faster, what happened to the lost time? nmaa~ whatever...

O yeah i almost forgot.
Happy 17 Birthday To Dormat!
We've been friends since sec 2 when your laughter always bring people around and makes the others laugh like crazy. Actually now also ah. Last time he's not fit now he's most fit out of all our friends hahahahha! He's doing well in ITE. Getting more mature? hmm thats all of u to figure out hahahha. Cut down on your food yeah. Hip Hop > Fat JOe. Hahahaha.

Photobucket

End of with random pics =D
Photobucket

lut mulut tak tau tutup =P
Photobucket

boleh2 nyer menyelit Ni Dormat tak padan besar huahuahua
Photobucket

Photobucket

At Faiz house
Photobucket

Malu kan Fiq? ahah
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ayie lagi tak tau malu hahahah!
Photobucket

No comments: