Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yohohoho..

This week arh?... hmmm from monday to wednesday... I've been sleeping really late and not sleeping at all to prepare for my presentation. It took me alot of time to prepare for my presentation called "Corruption". Wong Wa Bee is giving us alot of leniency. We really took advantage of that haha.

Thursday
We need to dress up formally for the presentation. I dun really favour wearing formally but bopian already. Presentation went out smoothly in the end only that nervous took me over during the presentation. Turned out alright and it's the first time i think i present formally. Its quite something. Thanks to Abg Ali, Fahmi, Wak and Mamat for giving advice. After the presentation, i wanted to change to casual wear but Angelo, Faiz and Chong insisted on wearing formally till 5pm. Ok lah once in ahwile. Rained heavily that day =).

At the same time, helped Mujahid and Black plan for the picnic. Took quite ahwile. Supported by Domat and Faiz. This outing is really turning into something big ehk. Ahah. Singapore's Birthday what can you say.

Today.. woke up late again for school. Am 20 mins late for lab and their having a test so i wasted 20mins. Did the patching up the circuit and stuff but screwed. However so, I can recover back my marks in getting good marks for my exams. I'm aiming for full marks for the 3 exams which is in 3 weeks time. Lab ended at 10am. Chilled at Micheal till 2pm with Faiz, Dormat, Black, Muhaimin, Mok, Cino and alot more lah. Make stupid jokes, laugh3 non stop. The exhaustion came into me and i slept at micheal. Tired BEB! Went home and bump. Didnt managed to play soccer as it was too late. Den juz chill at home and went out again to lepak with Faiz, Kentot and Elfi. Chill3 den go home.

End of with pictures for the week
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: