Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Week Over

Firstly, I would like to wish congratulations to Norain Nordin and Jazi on their marriage. Both of them met when they were in junior college and it's been ongoing till now. sayy 8 years? haha. Such a long relationship. Both are faithful to each other. That's great!!! hahaha. Congratulations may ur love last for eternity. haha.

Moving on, This whole week of family, Cousins, relatives, Weddings and so on is all over! Haha. Exhaustion of cause but it was worth it. Now im really familiar with malay wedding system. As always, i'm being tooo ignorant and backwards. Boleh pagar pengantin, ade 2 rombongan wedding, ade ni ade tu tak leh ni tak leh tu.

Bad picture as it was too crowded but i managed to snap it.
Photobucket
Pengantin!~

Norain Nordin Pengantin Baru and Abg Jazi
Photobucket

Pengantin Laki Singing for his wife during wedding ( Heaven and I'm Yours )
Photobucket

Cik Khidir Restricting the Pengantin Laki to pass through.
Photobucket

Pengantin Laki
Photobucket

Relatives
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then, Angah had a flight to KL at 10.30pm. so 2 of my big bros and his 2 brothers, including me accompanied him to Changi Airport with my 1st brother as the driver. We were all looking at the flight board, and it's 9pm. Unfortunately, the flight is at 9.20pm. How unfortunate, but~ due to his status of aircraft licensed engineer MIA(Malaysian International Airlines), a staff, he got priorities to get into the flight. He's so carefree. Despite knowing that he's gonna miss the flight, he still just keep walking and not rushing. Hahaha. He's back in Malaysia now.

Now, Another has joined the relatives! haha. Great. Jazi~ Now, everybody's going back to their own lives again. Soon we will meet again. Haha.

Moving on, I'm getting bad comments about my hair from my pak cik espacially Cik Khidir and the next time I'm meeting him, I'll make sure I have my hair cut if not, I'm gonna get my hair burnt. Haha. Hmmmm~

Bedok Boys hanging out having breakfast at 5am at Rasa-Rasa. It cost $1.50 with 2 eggs, a toast and a cup of tea/coffee. Cheap or what?~ So, anyone living near bedok Reservoir who wants to eat breakfast, I suggest you go to Rasa-Rasa and have your breakfast there. =D Next~ it's Friends week tomorow onwards. ARGHHH!! SCHOOL!!! Nevermind, I'll take MC for 2 days on tuesday and wednesday just to chill again. So yeah Im gonna head to bed now. Takecare!~

Bedok Boys
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: