Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tight Month

As you all can see, I've not been updating that much. I've really been really tight in time, that is. As promised, back to Shalom. 2 days straight, heavy loads. Haha. But, today didnt get a job. What to do. The laziness in me says not to work but Money is the motivation and yes of course my supervisor, Wak Hassan, Abg Fathul and Abg Awie. Haha. 2 weeks of holiday, im making full use of them.

Priorities first. Thats not all. 3 projects to be done before 15 jan. Great. Friday going malaysia with the family till Sunday. Monday, Tuesday Work. Then Arrival of Abg Ali from Sweden. Then Kak Ain's wedding. I've never been so busy during holidays espacially short holidays. Bah Whatever. I'll managed somehow Haha.

New Year's coming. Whats your resolution? Aspects of 2008.
Im off.

No comments: