Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Week

Again after a week not updating. This week is really family week. Abg Ali coming back from Sweden and he's back! And of course he has changed. Hahah. Now Kak Ain's wedding. in between the weeks, I've been staying at home for 3 days straight due to cousins from malaysia, visiting my house and overnight. It's really great. To kill off time, I watched movies like Spiderman 3, Transformers, Hot Fuzz and alot more. Hahaha. This week is also a slacking week for me so Yeah ~! no work! NO SCHOOL! NO HARDLABOUR!~ actually there is abit of labour work. Kendarat. Hahaa

3 more days to countdown. We'll see how it goes. Feel's like it was last year. It's so fast. Met new friends. Lets just say, We'll save it during countdown. Hmmm. Happiness. Hahaha.

Currently all the guys cousins are overnighting at my house. It's fun uh. Hahaha. And school's starting in a few more days which I won't be attending on tuesday and wednesday. FUCK SCHOOL ON 29th 30th and 31st! hahah. JUST CHILL SLACK AND CAlm~ =D
Enjoy your New Year.

No comments: