Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Term Test 2nd Semester

Busy SIOL~ Study really3 hard. Chey action sehh. Serious study seh. Hahah. Suddenly i enjoy studying. I dunno why. Its like when you dont know anything about it and you study it yourself and you understand it, its awesome. Something new in ur brain which you can understand. Hahaha. Emaths 2 and Digital Fundimental Im done. Im left with Electronic Devices and Static Strength of materials.

Papers starting tomorow. E maths 2. Yakin!

Saya mahu mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha kepada semua umat Islam. Visitings to cousin house at Yishun. Gathering. Sabri and me actually studied siol. First time in our whole life.

Studying Jacko Gek!
Photobucket

Ade orang tu happy siol~!. Baguz3. Keep it up.

Im not going to eat Mega Mac Spicy again. I pangsai like 4 times today due to the excessive heat in my stomach i guess and I cant take that much chilli due to my pervious operations. hahah.

K arh later exams. Need to sleep. Nites~

No comments: