Saturday, October 18, 2008

Get back to business

Alrite whatever yesterday happened was false alarm. I assumed too fast and thought too much. K whats past is past. K moving on. Its been 2 works since i last work at Mak's place and today was alrite. Again working alone without Mujahid and Mamat. Fong a.k.a Chinaman taught me some chinese and we tried to communicate. kewl or what and I taught him how to make an origami crane. He was * Wah!! xia xia *. Handled the drink counter till 11pm with Fong. Didnt overtime as im plain lazy and someone said that I dont need to overtime. Jyeah. Azhar dah naik pangkat sehhh. Dah leh pakai PDA amek order. Hahaha. takmo stress2 chill ah. Hahahha

Im going to try to manage my time properly. Balance between school, work and slack. so yeah. I think its gonna be alright. At any time anything goes wrong. Bye2 Mak's place. Wah dah lamer tak contact lina tah2 dier tegur ehk? tak expected tol. Ingat dah ade matair luperkan kwn lamer dier. Hahahhaa

English O lvl? Bo La Sa lah. hahahaha macam paham. I juz need to practice abit more comprehension to smoothen my understanding. For composition, I think i need to focus on the topic that im good at and yeah. Letter writing. Jialat Die!.
Whatever.

Ok tomorow gonna jln raya with last year express student. Im looking forward to meet them espacially someone lah kan. Mujahid knows who ahahhaha. Old Crush nak katekan. Huhuahua. whatever it is i need to wake up at 9.45am which I think I can't. Seseorang kejutkan aku esok. Maseh!

Next week Raya at Malaysia. Lazy sia. But I can buy ciggs there. See how it goes yeah. If in any case I don't go Msia. cuzz house standby ah. Aku serbu dulu. Kalau tak aku serbu rumah Fahmi hahahaha. Tak tau malu sak. hahaha k End my post here

Yesterday's Mechatronic/Maskot/Poly Raya.

Farah Sebok Budak NYP. Hahahaha Kidding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eeee Ariff, Black... Hahaha
Photobucket

Kencing sempat buat circle
Photobucket

No comments: