Sunday, October 19, 2008

Interests me

Another day of Hari Raya with old express class. Start off at 9.30am. Atiqah called me to wake me up. Hahaha Thanks but i went back to sleep and managed to get back up 20mins later. Met the girls at Pasir Ris interchange at 10.45am. I was actually punctual? Hahahaha. Not really. We went to Faiz house again. Mujahid was always the first one as expected and the most punctual one. Wait for the rest, Black, Min, Ismael and bla3.

All the guys decided to bring an umbrella each to prepare ourselves before rain comes. But at the end of the day not even a single drop of rain falls instead the bright sunlight shines at us throughout the day. We went to random houses seriously. Hahaha. Saturday every family gone out. Its weekend anyway.

Took pictures with friends. The picture of the day is still Helina and me. Hahaha okay kidding because helina got a boyfriend already. Jokking only. It was quite enjoyable day actually.

Did some project with Dormat only both of us knows. Chilled... and things that are new to us we understand and learn from it. Mistakes made from the past, problems, situation and all. I'd like to say thanks to the matured going 19 year old lady. Hahaha.

I'm still not ready for the New World that are far ahead of me. So, I'll prepare myself through, learn and study each individuals, books and alot more. 17 is the new era yes. 18 is coming soon in less than 8 months. So we juz need to grow up yes. =)
Adios amigos. Bed's calling me

No comments: