Monday, October 27, 2008

Malaysia part 2

3am i managed to sleep. I was left behind by mom when they all went shopping near Shah Alam shopping mall as i was fast asleep. Got a bloody scar on my back due to my clumsiness. Thanks Pak Hitam for the stay. Along and Angah for letting me ride ur bike. Left around 1pm at Shah Alam and headed to Seremban to meet my so called Best 2nd generation Cuz when i was young. Balqis. Always used to race bicyce with her. Now I think She can even ride a bike while I can't. Haizz So Gay. It's been long since but she werent at home. Studying in University in Malaysia now 18 years old. His dad always called me Lachid and i Dunno why. Ahah

Went to Nek Lang's house. Kampong Style. Lalangs, Chickens, Cats, Mosquitoes. Still i do love the kampong life. Soooo peaceful. Her lauk lemak chilli padi was superb! Ate about 4 drumsticks. Stuffed. Checkout for monkeys nearby but there were none. I browsed through the 1980s when my mom and dad juz married. Wow My mom looks soooo gorgeous and my Dad Handsem. Hahaha. Sudah Jodoh nak katekan.

Lastly we went to Angsana at JB for shopping. Steady. I like going shopping with my 2nd bro. He's good and fast at picking nice Shirts and jeans. Damn He's good. So much for buying high branded stuff hahaha. Alright at Levi's Store. I was browsing on the jeans. There were like 5 Malaysian Chick's staff in a small Levi's store. So many staff? I felt really nervous but acted cool till one of them came to me and asked.

Chick 1: Wah ni rambut buat nyer ke atau memang gitu?
Me: Ni memang gitunyer

Then, the other 4 crowded around me. I felt like leaving the store and my brother can even tease me. Hahaha. Another said.

Abg Samir: Ish Acik Handsem nyer.
Tak perlu eh! Hahaha
Chick 2: Dah ade calon ke belom ni?
Me: Ish takdelah. maner ade.
Chick 3: Tu calon kat sebelah tu ade
Me: *looks*
Chick 4: *look at me* ape korang merepek ni *smile*
Me: * smile *
Chick 4: *Walks off*

Paiseh or what sia. When my mom came in, they all scattered as if nothing happenned. Okay so in the end i bought a new jeans and wave goodbye to all of them. But wow chick 4 is hot. 18 years old summore. She looks like in her 20s. ok W0W.

Journey home. 3 hours of jam at Woodland checkpoint. Reached home. satisfied. Smuggled only 2 packs. Hahahaha. Glad to be home.

Looks like The O.C house. Cik Halim's house in JB
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pak Hitam's house in Shah Alam. Along, Angah, Aishah, Efi.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2nd Bro cooking BBQ Lamb
Photobucket
Photobucket

Semua Lepak
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Abah jugak paling relek
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mak
Photobucket

Photobucket

Along ngan Aishah
Photobucket

Rumah Nek lang
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Posing Sikit ah!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sceneries there
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 kotak rokok. Share Bro Samir and me
Photobucket

Picture of the day. Mak ngan abah
Photobucket

No comments: