Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Preparations

Tongue is still in pain. Ulcer. Can't wait to get back to school or maybe not. That depends. English is really pain in the ass. 1 week to do like 89327492 compres. I am not shocked to see another C for my english O lvl paper. Im still not ready for the Singapore Youth Flying Club that my father keeps on blabbering about. Nani. I will be taking a new language called Japanese. By late December I'll be able to speak japanese. Random or what

When ur painted black
I can see you black
When ur painted white
I can see you white
When ur painted love
I can see your love dissipitate from the bottom of your heart

I must keep myself motivated Jyeah!~
It's gonna start a busy period starting from now onwards with friends.
Studies, Work, School. Going solo again this week.
Aite nites!~

No comments: