Friday, October 17, 2008

The Grass was much greener on the other side

Started off with Hari Raya at 4pm with TP students actually Mechatronics student cuz Black is there too. Hahah. Meet at Faiz's house and move on to Faz's house. Steady or what his mom bought us 2 regular pizza. Thanks. That really filled me up. Move on to my house. Ahwile. And moved on again to other house. But in the end, we went only like 3 house cuz most of them are unavailable.

Aside from that, we did crazy stuff. Ariff disturbed a Bangla till he chased us but luckily we boarded the bus. HAHAHA. Black punched a taxi and the taxi driver horned at us and again we were chased. Hahah. Almost to the end, met Michelle my Secondary School classmate. My is she hot. Hahaha. From pasir ris to Bedok.

Otw home. All by myself. A loner. but whatever. Chilled near my block there to watch the full moon and catch the cool breeze. Met Wak, Katak and Syam. chat and talked. Went home

Guilt starts from here on. Brag? Nahh.. Chill.. Juz plain guilt which i hate. I'll apologise but at the end of the day its up to the person to make his/her decision. Whoever's reading this. Im sorry. What more do I have to say. Chill. Someone juz told me that the grass was much greener on the other side. Ill juz have to live with this guilt till im forgiven. Worth it or not that juz depends. Ahah. Emo or what.

Life goes on. Steady b0r. School's starting. Timetable is freaking me out. NO FUCKING CDS. So what? I can't learn JAP? sigh..Another failure to learn what i want. I think I'll end my nite here. Going out again to catch the cool breeze. Jyeah!~ Im Cool. 3.42am.

No comments: