Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flu Season Begins

Firstly, many people are getting flu this coming December. Why? Is it because of Monsoon?? or rainy seasons? or cool weather?? I wonder. Chong's Mom, Me, Chong, Faiz, Shaaan, Lut and alot more uhh getting flu. The doctors are going to be rich. I doubt I'll recover this Sunday and that fast due to lack of sleeep. The daily routine of sleeping during the afternoon is really killing me at night. So Sunday maybe if in any case Im down with fever, Ill be reserved during the beach soccer game.

Tests? Most of the subjects I flopped espacially computer programming. Term test in 2 weeks time. Sigh... Theres no study break for term test. How unsightly. Again need to do good time management. Enough sleep and balanced everything. If not bye2 Aerospace. Nites.

No comments: