Monday, November 3, 2008

Havoc

Took my pay. Went to Bugis and bought a T-shirt. Went to mac and slacked till 12.45am.

Otw home with Faruq, Witnessed an incident. A scene. A dad, his daughter and the girl's boyfriend and 1 other men.

Girl's Dad: Shut up! I love you!
Girl: [ Slaps his dad straight into his face ] Do You love me now?!
Dad: [ Punched his daughter into the face, A few blows ]
Girl: [ Fought back slap and slap ]
Dad: Im your fucking dad and how could you do this to me? Cheebye kanina
Girl: I hate you u Fucking dad!
Dad: [ Assault with her daughter ]
Boyfriend: [ went into the scene and held the girl's dad back protecting her from consecutive blows ]
Dad: Get out of my house! Take ur things and OUT!
Girl: FINE FUCKER IM GOING OUT FOR GOOD!!
Other man: [ Held the girl's dad ]


Thats about it. Havoc sey hahaha. It was awesome when the girl slapped her dad. Hahahha! So fierce. The dad was havoc sia. Punched her really2 hard. Can even hear the sound effect. Tsk3. Havoc sia. A dad punching his own daughter. -_-. Faruq and me can laugh. I bet theres a CCTV camera there to witness the whole scene. Haha how dumb are they? Ah Shit. Today is abit bored but I ate alot. Steady~ School tomorow and here it goes another week.

No comments: