Friday, November 7, 2008

Here it goes again

Monday
school, home, nap, slack

Tuesday
School, Home, Nap, Slack

Wednesday
School, Home, Nap, Slack.
MANU vs CELTIC
Walked to Hakim house which took my around 45mins or so. Call some people to guide me while walking as it was creepy nite. Ahah. Kedi ke pe. hmmm nothin much. Hakim cooked meat, Egg and we ate with bread. It was nice but I was not that hungry at that time. by 2nd half of the game, I was half asleep. and Yeah at the end of the match, MANU and CELTIC draw. Haizz. Nemind. They didnt used VanderSar. Instead they used that short keeper.

Thursday
School~ I was kind of pissed off at the SSMat's tutorial teacher. She's like not teaching. Juz giving us solutions and ask to work the solutions out. About the attendence she marked me absent while I had Leave of Absence. Naz and me fired back at her with all types of vulgarities. She fucking stupid teacher sia. She treat us as if we are fucking stupid. Faiz, Chong, Angelo, Dom and me were outrage. Seriously She made our day turned fucked up.

At nite juz study digital fundimentals and Maths. And slacked through. Cant wait for this weekends. SLACK~!~!~!

No comments: