Wednesday, November 26, 2008

St James Power Station

St James Power Station originally was a power station which turned into a club. So theres an underage party today, or basically yesterday 16 and above only. Despite sleeping for less than 7 hours on the prevous day, I actually went to St James half heartedly because assignments left undone and lack of sleep.

But Loewe's persuation saying that this is the last underage party of the year made me realise I should go there one last time for this year. So yeah. from 7 people thats going there turned out to be only 2 which is Faiz and me. Hahaha. So I completed my assignment on public speaking in 15mins after I reached home. Hentam bute je uh.

Went there. Met whye Kit and his friends. Went to see loewe and we met Rui Heng and Kar Juan. Steady they also go club. Hahaha. Faiz and me went in first at around 9.30pm. And wow small world we met the technical friends. Haidzir, Uzair, Zul(Black), Arab and Mas. So we partied till like 3am. There were alot of YP's there declare their shirt and stuff. Kecoh ah until the bouncer pull down out and they were left speechless.

Photobucket
Photobucket

3am. Haidzir, Uzair, Arab, Mas, Zul, Faiz and me walked to harbour front busstop to check for a Night Rider but it ends up with only operation during eve of public holidays. Sigh. So we had no choice but to cab. Mas, Zul and me took a cab to bedok and thanks ah Zul for the huge amount of contribution for the cab. Went home. So thats a day at St James and now its like 5am and im freaking exhausted. Theres 2 quiz later which I have not yet touched on. I leave it to faith.

Lastly, whats with the tectonic dance. So funny sia. Like Bapok2 kind. After looking quite a few times, its actually nice but I think its still stupid. Dunno uhh.

K Charlo Behteh! Bed's calling me.

No comments: