Sunday, November 2, 2008

Guilty again

Yesterday
Tonned with Black, Faiz, Ayie, Fahmi and Jam. Didnt study. Musics, Singing and phone talking session. Slacked till 5am when it started to rain heavily. Everyone was drenched wet!

Today
Went out to watch movie with Hana, Suz and Sue. The Coffin. Not scary at all. Sooo Boring. Suz is the only one shouting everytime, Hana Sue and me kept laughing and laughing. Went escape to check out on Fahmi, Hallowen at escape. Fahmi kept promoting and promotong NEBO which I dun want to join from the start. Hahaha. Chilled out at BK. Didnt get to see Aspalela at BK. Don't know mujahid said she works at BK whitesands during weekends.

Dormat then came. Took 21 with him and Fahmi and lepak at Mamat block. Lepak3. Alamak. Reached home only kena maki hamon from my 1st brother about his guitar. I think i lost his tuner. Budak2 yg hari friday nite ton ade prasan guitar tu ade tuner tak? He told me not to ever borrow his guitar again. Shyt. I think i need to repay and apologise to him somehow. Haizz.

Mujahid, Mamat and me I think are gonna get fired from Mak's place soon. Hahaha. * Don't come to work until further notice*. So this week off and i think next week off. Maybe?

No comments: