Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Water leakage

Photobucket

Monday
School, Project work which was undone were completed during the lessons itself in 10mins. Thanks to Angelo for the early preparations. Atrribute listing. What about attribute listing? Faiz, Chong, Angelo and me had no rough idea what that was all about but thanks to google that give us information. So, we talked crapped during presentation which turn out really well and the lecturer was really pleased. WoW it really worked. So basically attribute listing is all about breaking the problems into different parts and each of the parts we try to find a solution and then, compiled everything up.

End of presentation
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Actually its juz a random picture Chong drew. Chong seems moodless this week. Due to Hangovers and exhaustion i guess or maybe too much of gyming.

Tuesday
2am in the morning. As I was going to bed. *Flush the toilet*
*Water from the heater tank starts to leak*
I didnt know what to do. Plumbing?? Out of my category. Asked my 2nd brother for help. He save half of the day but at last Mr Mohd Seth jugak save the day. Hahahah. So, no water for a few days? Bath using kampong style uhh. Use pail and baldi. Hahaha.

Morning woke up. Bath kampong style. Went to school. Dominic was being an asshole for creating nuisance to the class. Shaan, me, Justin, Chong and Angelo become victims of him. Pencil box missing, Water bottle missing, Start a mosh in the lift. Alamak Kecio uhh Bla3 went home. Went out again to play soccer.

Latiff (Bush) and his brother (Obama)was there. That bloody 23 years old acts like a teenager hahaha. He keeps talking craps. The last I saw him was when we went to KL last year. Hahahah
He randomly treat us to Burger King shioel. Black, Min, Lut, Faiz and me. Rich 23 year old guy but acts like a teenager. Hahahha Thank you for treating us. Steady. He keep asking me to cut my hair. I will one day you idiot. Hahaha

I learn a new phrase from mujahid. As usual his mepek! *Not to worry not to sorry lain kali jumper lagi*. Hahaha the last 4 words are mine! haha. Slamats! nak tido! Nites

No comments: